Health Care Fall Fest for Veterans, Military, and First Responders
The Health Care Fallfest is for veterans, military, and first responders and is supported by HeroCare Connect. The featured activities aboard the Battleship New Jersey, America's most decorated battleship, will include:
- Welcome by U.S. Congressmen Donald Norcross and Andy Kim.
- Health screenings and clinical services.
- Community resources for employment, housing, benefits, transportation, and more.
- Live broadcast of WIBG Welcome Home Show with radio host Joe Griffies.
- Stop the Bleed training (pre-registration for this one-hour course is required).*
- Picnic lunch.
- Free parking with shuttle service.
Space is limited. Registration for you and one guest is required. Print your completed registration form and bring with you to access entry to the battleship and activities.
Rain or shine! This event will be held under the fantail tent.
For questions, please call 1.866.990.8387.
*If you would like to register for Stop the Bleed training, please send an email to StoptheBleed@CooperHealth.edu. In the subject line put the word Battleship. Include your name and the best way to reach you - by email and/or phone number. The Stop the Bleed coordinator will reach out to you to confirm your registration.
Battleship New Jersey
|Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019 11:00 am - 2:00 pm||FREE||Register Now|