Health Care Fall Fest 2019 for Veterans, Military, and First Responders
The Health Care Fall Fest is for veterans, military, and first responders and is supported by HeroCare Connect. The featured activities aboard the Battleship New Jersey, America's most decorated battleship, will include:
- Welcome by U.S. Congressmen Donald Norcross and Andy Kim.
- Health screenings and clinical services.
- Community resources for employment, housing, benefits, transportation, and more.
- Live broadcast of WIBG Welcome Home Show with radio host Joe Griffies.
- Boxed lunch. We will have vegetarian and gluten-free options available.
- Free parking with shuttle service. Park in Lot #1 (across from BB&T Pavilion), Clinton Street via MLK Blvd, turn left on 3rd Street, take right on Clinton. Entrance to lot #1 is on the right, bfore you get to Delaware Avenue.
Space is limited. Registration for you and one guest is required. Print your completed registration form and bring with you to access entry to the battleship and activities.
Rain or shine! This event will be held under the fantail tent.
Attention veterans and active military: if you are interested in sharing your military story on video, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information.
For questions, please call 1.866.990.8387.
There are currently no upcoming sessions for this event