Cooking With Joshua George
During these classes, chef and nutrition expert Joshua George will show you how to change the way you plan your meals and how to make eating healthy fun.
Monday, September 25, 2017: Satisfying and Sustaining Breakfast Dishes
- Philly cheese-steak quiche with American cheese
- South Western casserole with sweet potato crust
- Chicken Cordon Bleu cups
Monday, October 16, 2017: Celebrate Halloween With These Haunting Party Favors
- "Brainy Cheese" and roasted red pepper mini meatballs with simple marinara sauce
- "Witches Fingers" featuring cheesy turkey and bacon stuffed poblano peppers
- "Sicilian Earth Worms" featuring vegetable noodles, anchovies, raisins, bread crumbs, and champagne vinegar
Monday, October 23, 2017: Meatballs and Meatloaf
- Turkey and mushroom meatloaf with roasted mushrooms and shallot demi glace and roasted red pepper mashed cauliflower
- Veggie spaghetti and chicken meatballs in basil and parmesan cream sauce
- Chicken parmesan patty with side of sautÃ©ed broccoli rabe and garlic
This class is for pre- and post-operative bariatric surgery patients. A family member or a friend is welcome to join you, but they will need to preregister and pay the fee as well.
There are currently no upcoming sessions for this event